We are here to help! If you are looking for someone to take responsibility of your network, to make sure that it is working, secure or redundant, then we are here to help. If you are an IT manager looking for some specialised overflow and migration support then we are here for you. If you don’t know what you need but think that surely there has to be another way then get us in to review and help.
Our support is tailored to what you need whether it is adhoc or on a service plan. Our service plans allow us to take our support to a whole new level for you. With the ability to remote access, maintain and monitor machines, we can do a lot of work outside of your staff operating hours limiting the interruption to your organisation. We can also monitor your computers and servers 24/7 enabling us to pre-empt issues that can bring down your network.
- Network Management and Administration – Design, plan, document and maintaining your entire network are all things our team can take care of for you.
- Network design – With more and more devices placing demand on your network, let’s make sure your site is designed to work well with the added load.
- Server Management – Servers are core to your business. We keep a close eye on them making sure they are doing their job.
- Workstation Management – Brian Tracey talks about how if someone is distracted for just a moment it can take up to 15 minutes for them to get back into the flow of working again. Maintaining and monitoring your workstations is necessary to keep staff productive.
- Security – Is your network secure? Security is a constantly changing industry. We can make sure that the right tools are in place to protect your data.
- Licensing and Documentation – We can keep a record of all your licenses for you, making sure that your network is well documented so that there is no down time trying to figure out how it works or where things are.
- Backups – Backups can be often forgotten…. until you need them. Let us make sure that they are there for you when you do need them and that the process is in place to get you up and running fast.
- Monitoring – This allows us to be proactive and on the front foot rather than reactive. If an issue arises we can put a plan in place and solve it with careful thought rather than rushing to just get it working.
- Remote and Onsite – We are equipped ready to support you either on site or remotely, however, wherever you need support we are there.
- Purchasing – We want to make sure that you have the best products for your infrastructure. When you need new equipment or software we will be there to help advise and purchase anything you require.
Today with the cloud options we have available to us your business can save cost whilst you increase mobility, security and availability.
As is typical for the IT industry, there are many different variations of the cloud and it can be designed to fit almost any scenario you are looking to solve. To simplify it, cloud computing is a way to save businesses having to invest in a whole lot of infrastructure that you need to maintain and upgrade over time and instead pay a monthly cost for all the same functionality. The key benefits are;
- High availability
Microsoft, Google, Xero, salesforce.com, CRM and private are all different options we can choose from. What is the best cloud solution for your business and how do you implement it to get the most out of it and make it work for you?
Let’s have a chat about how it can work for you. We want to help you adapt to this exciting new technology. We have experience and customers using a variety of different solutions so we will be able to assist you in your transition.
There are key elements to making sure you remain up and running consistently;
- Failover options
But the key to all of this is planning, we want to be ready for you. In the off chance that a disaster or failure happens, there should be no need to stress about what is going to happen or how, instead you will know and we make it happen we can develop plans around each scenario that you want to be protected against. Let’s make sure you are covered before you need it.
Just as important, how safe is your data from outside attack. In a world were staff are bringing their own devices, are you in a position where you really maximise the use of their devices or does it make you feel vulnerable?
Once we have made a plan and it has been implemented it, let’s test it to make sure that it is more than just good theory, that when push comes to shove it does all work. Once all of that has been done then you can truly be confident knowing that you are safe.
VOIP phones systems
With the technology available there are more options available than ever before. Phone systems are no different. Let us help you put together the best solution for your business and budget.
Project Planning and Installations
If you fail to plan you plan to fail. We will work with you to make sure that both the system and any installations go as smoothly as possible.
Site Infrastructure Audits
Let’s get a full understanding of everything you have, then give you the information in an easy to read format.
We will keep everything well documented so that no matter who comes to your site they will have all the information they need.
Web / Domain Hosting
We started registering domain names and hosting web sites for our customers due to request. This means no matter what the problem is we can take care of it.
Hardware and Software Sales
We can supply all your equipment. That makes it easy for you. Just call one number to get anything and everything sorted.